COMPLIMENTS THAT AREN’T ABOUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people.
3:29 p.m. feel free to add to this! (via expresswithsilence)
THESE mean so much more to me.
28.) you make me feel safe.
29.) you make it easy for me to trust you and that’s something I’ve never been too good at.
30.) I love the way you look at me.
31.) I love that you are constantly teaching me about new things.
32.) you push me beyond my limits and bring out my strengths.
33.) you are one of a kind. I will never meet another person quite like you.
34.) you’re easy to get along with and talk to.
"whore" before the 1800s: a prostitute
"whore" in the 1900s: a woman that is permiscuous
"whore" in the 2000s: a woman
The question is: Shame. What is its origin? And why are we hounded by its miserable shadow?
Submission by Anonymous.
you know if i was a young boy and my father took me into the city to see a marching band i would actually be pretty pissed if he said son when you grow up would you be the savior of the broken the beaten and the damned like dad im trying to enjoy this parade can we talk about this later jesus christ
Netflix has a deep understanding of its userbase.